Final Report Describing Flotation Testing on Master Cumpusile No. 1 (RES 2C-2, 3-1 and 3A-1) from the Resolution Project
A series of flotation tests had been conducted at DML on the three individual composites that comprise MC-1. The initial scope of that test work was to evaluate if:
- The individual composites could be processed using conventional flotation techniques.
- An acceptable copper concentrate could be produced.
As the test work progressed the scope of work expanded to evaluate the primary grind size, rougher pH and flotation reagent dosage. Cleaner test work was also conducted to evaluate regrind fineness, and reagent addition to maximize copper and moly grade and recovery.
Dawson Metallurgical Laboratories. 2002. Final Report Describing Flotation Testing on Master Composite No. 1 (RES 2C-2, 3-1 and 3A-1) from the Resolution Project, Report to Rio Tinto Technical Services, Project No. P-2694E, November 11, 2002.
EIS Status - Feb 2019
- Public scoping period and scoping meetings
[5 meetings between Mar-Jun 2016; comment period extended from 60 days to 120 days, closed Jul 18, 2016 ]
- Compile and review existing data
- Prepare project description and identify project alternatives
We Are HereValidate Baseline Information; analyze environmental effects
Prepare Draft EIS
- Federal Register Notice of Availability of Draft EIS
- 45-day public review and comment period, with public meetings
- Respond to public comments and prepare Final EIS
- Federal Register Notice of Availability of Final EIS and Draft ROD
- 45-day Public Objection Period
- Resolve objections to Final EIS and draft ROD
- Issue Final Record of Decision