Pilot Plant Test Work
December 19, 2014
Rio Tinto is evaluating the Resolution Copper deposit located in Arizona. The main interest for this project is copper, with a secondary value in molybdenum. The principle objectives of this project were to:
- Construct a composite and assess the chemical and mineralogical characteristics of the sample.
- Conduct limited metallurgical laboratory test work to confirm the performance for two flowsheets, namely a bulk circuit and selective circuit.
- Prepare pilot plant feed material, and operate a pilot plant to evaluate continuous metallurgical performance of both flowsheets.
- Produce pilot plant bulk concentrates for subsequent copper-molybdenum separation testing.
- Produce pilot plant flotation products for testing by other vendors.
- Produce pilot plant products for environmental testing.
ALS (2014) Pilot Plant Test Work, Resolution Copper Project, Rio Tinto. Report KM4420, December 19, 2014.
*This PDF document is not Section 508 accessibility compliant. If you require accessibility assistance, please contact us to Request Assistance.
Media Point of Contact
Apache Leap Special Management Area
Apache Leap SMA website