Public Meeting Poster Packet
Collection of 20 posters and maps presented at the Draft EIS Public Hearings held in September and October 2019. Topics include:
- National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (NEPA)
- What is the Land Exchange?
- Land Exchange Overview
- Proposed Action - Alternative 2
- Tailings Alternatives
- Preferred Tailings Alternative - Skunk Camp North
- What is the Draft EIS?
- Cultural Resources and Tribal Values and Concerns
- Recreation and Access
- Scenic Resources
- Geology, Minerals, and Subsidence
- Water Resources
- Air Quality, Noise and Vibration
- Wildlife, Special Status Species, and Vegetation
- Public Health and Safety
- Socioeconomics and Environmental Justice
- Mitigation Summary
- Project Map
- Army Corps of Engineers 404 Process
- Public Comment
Other Meeting Materials:
The draft EIS public comment period closed November 7, 2019. All 30,000+ comment submittals are now under review for consideration in the compilation of the final EIS.