Scenic Resources Analysis: Assumptions, Methodology Used and Relevant Regulations, Laws, and Guidance, and Key Documents
The purpose of this process memorandum is to describe additional supporting resource information in detail. The Scenic Resources section of Chapter 3 of the EIS includes brief summaries of the information contained in this process memorandum. This process memorandum covers the following topics:
- Resource Analysis Area
- Analysis Methodology
- Viewshed Analysis
- Key Observation Points and Contrast Rating Analysis
- Visual Simulations
- Additional Detail for Scenery Resources in the Analysis Area
- Regulations, Laws, and Guidance
- Key Documents and References Cited
- Appendix A: Viewshed Analyses for Each Alternative
- Appendix B: Contrast Rating Worksheets for Each Key Observation Point
- Appendix C: Visual Simulations
Newell, E., and J. Grams. 2018. Scenic Resources Analysis: Assumptions, Methodology Used and Relevant Regulations, Laws, and Guidance, and Key Documents. Process memorandum to file. Phoenix, Arizona: SWCA Environmental Consultants. August 6.
The draft EIS public comment period closed November 7, 2019. All 30,000+ comment submittals are now under review for consideration in the compilation of the final EIS.